Maren JordanCoordinator Graduate School CRC 1475 & Coordinator CERES Early Career Researchers' Program
Maren Jordan is the academic coordinator of the integrated Research Training Group (MGK) of the CRC 1475. She supervises and coordinates the qualification programme and advises the doctoral and postdoctoral researchers during their time in the CRC. In addition, she is responsible for promoting early career researchers at CERES, including international visiting doctoral students and scholarship holders of the Ukraine funding programme at CERES.
Maren Jordan studied Islamic Studies and Social Anthropology and is doing her PhD at the University of Hamburg.
Areas of Research
- Anthropological Demography
- Kinship, Fertility and Reproduction
- Anthropology of the Middle East
- Anthropology of Islam
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods
- Arab Gulf States (Oman), South Asia (India)